It disappoints me when I find out a friend has been hiding their life from me. I really want to be there for my friends, but when I find out from someone else that one is going through a hard time, what do I do? They didn't come to me... how do I be a supportive friend? :-/
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(170)
-
▼
August
(41)
- Day 113 - Your favorite fruit. Strawberries or FRE...
- Day 112 - Your least favorite type of bug. Bugs do...
- Day 111 - a picture of your favorite classical di...
- day 110:a picture of the people you do the crazie...
- Here I am once again I pour out my heart For I kno...
- Day 109 - a picture of your favorite food. Fettu...
- Day 108 - a picture of the people you would fly...
- Day 107 - a picture of some place you would like ...
- Lyrics really hit me tonight... a few of them. On...
- Day 106 - a picture of your favorite subject. G...
- Day 105 - a picture of your favorite band. ...
- Day 104 - Your favorite actress. I think I've alr...
- Day 103 - Your favorite actor. Back in the day, wh...
- Day 102 - A picture of the person you call or te...
- Day 101 :a picture of your dream pet. A Sea Turt...
- Day 101 and Beyond... for now.
- Day 100 - Final picture of yourself with 15 facts...
- It's day 100.... but I'll post it tomorrow. Now I ...
- Day 99 - Something that makes you feel accomplishe...
- Day 98 - Your favorite nail polish color.
- Open up my Bible to where I left off last night......
- This is what it looks like under a bus? ....I'm g...
- Day 97 - Something heart shaped.This is all the cr...
- Day 96 - Somewhere you went today.On a hike at the...
- Day 95 - Something yellow.
- Day 94 - What you're doing right now. Aside from...
- I feel greedy sometimes.
- Day 92 - Something weird in your house.Apparently ...
- 11 Years.
- Day 93 - The view from your bedroom window ahahah...
- Day 91 - Something that made you smile today.My re...
- Day 90 - Your current school photo This is the ...
- Day 89 - What's in your fridge?Among other things....
- Day 88 - Your bathroom
- If you don't have something nice to say...
- Feeling a bit Numb tonight... Can't explain it.Not...
- Day 87 - Something you hold dear to your heart.Bes...
- Day 86 - Something your mom bought you.This messag...
- Day 85 - Something PinkJoanna's B-day gift :)
- Day 84 - Your favorite pair of shorts.
- It disappoints me when I find out a friend has bee...
-
▼
August
(41)
No comments:
Post a Comment