Sunday, July 31, 2011

Written this morning.........

Ghetto- we only refer to places jokingly when we talk about the ghetto. I wouldn't even think about saying skid row (where I interned for a year, though most are afraid to go for a day) though it is definitely "separated" from the rest of society. It's such a sad thing to think about. We refer to the ghetto so lightly that I don't want to bring up something so heavy, though now I wish I had... but honestly I think of the "ghetto theater" & walmart too.. which really aren't wrong, just more humorous. Another interesting observation this morning... the wicked are rich..... i told erik an hour ago that no job that i want will pay my bills. Wow. I need to pay bills and be responsible but this just makes me want a non-profit job even more.

No comments:

Blog Archive