Thursday, August 18, 2011


Day 100 - Final picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1. I feel selfish when writing about myself.
2. I love being outside.
3. Sitting at home watching tv bores me, despite laziness being nice once in a while
4. I love when I am gone so much I have no time to be on my computer, because it means I'm doing better things..... usually.
5. I'm not a very social person, but lately Ive been getting better at the whole being social thing. :-)
6. I am an introvert desperately wanting to be an extrovert.
7. I usually observe more than I talk, but if you take time to get to know me, I might not shut up. lol
8. I love photography and wish I had a better eye for it.
9. I have a love/hate relationship with this desert.
10. The past is something I try not to look back at, but sometimes it is necessary to look back in order to move forward.
11. I hate hate hate being interrupted repeatedly.
12. I also hate when people try to correct something that is opinion rather than fact.
13. If you do those things, Ill most likely stop talking to you.
14. This is one of my favorite pictures of myself.
15. I want to keep doing a photo a day. Maybe I will....

No comments:

Blog Archive