Friday, July 15, 2011

words.

There are millions of words in the dictionary and yet sometimes there are no words that can express what I'm thinking and feeling. I am so overwhelmed by the goodness that God has put in my life recently. Being around most of the people I work with has made me even more grateful for the values I've been taught and that He is still teaching me. It has also made me thankful beyond words for the Friends that He has given me this year. Friends who encourage me, check on me when I'm struggling, that I know I can count on, who don't constantly complain, and possibly most of all, make me laugh! I'm excited to see what God will bring next, and how he will grow me even more. There are still things I want to add, but I just don't know how. But it's all good. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive