Driving home, I had so much to say... now it's all gone.. well, the deep stuff at least..
Trying so hard to focus on God's will for my life and not getting caught up in the gossip, slandering of the boss (yes, Christian environment, though most of the people I work with on the other hand, do not seem to be...), complaining about each other, whether about working, not working, outside of work, unwholesome talk.. you name it. I feel like I'm doing so well while I'm at work, and then after I'm home, I realize all the things I did wrong.. again. I want to be an encouragement and a light. Strange, but sometimes I think it's harder to be a light when working at a Christian Camp than it is in the world. People around me already know.... and know how to ignore it. I think I reached out a little to one supervisor...... I was honest with him the other night when he was complaining about someone he had overreacted about and yelled at. Today he told me he felt horrible about it. I went out of my way to help him today... and he noticed. Good start? I hope. To make it even harder to keep a good attitude, my knee problems get thrown in. They hurt a lot lately........ but only at work or right after work. Interesting the little things that can really make it hard to fight the battles.
Way more detailed than I planned...... and way more words.... I'll leave you with this song. So incredibly... true. It makes me want to fall on my knees, no matter how achy and sing with all my heart.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(170)
-
▼
July
(40)
- Written this morning.........
- Day 83 - The moon tonight.I could put up a picture...
- Day 82 - The most embarrassing thing in your close...
- Day 81 - Something you baked.Yeah... it's an allig...
- Irritated and frustrated and needing sleep and pra...
- Thought of the day.
- Day 80 - Your favorite childhood movie.I don't rem...
- Fwd:
- Day 79 - A ticket from somewhere you've been.
- So many things I want to saySo many anxious feelin...
- Day 78 - Your sunglasses.This message has been sen...
- Day 77 - The last thing that you bought.Food & Dri...
- Day 76 - Something that annoys you.
- Day 75 - Day 75 - You and a friend.My lil Lexie fr...
- Fwd: Day 74 - something you found under your bed.
- Day 70-something you ate for lunch - Already ate t...
- A glimpse into my head.
- Day 72 - A stuffed animal.My turtle pillow. The da...
- Day 71 - A picture of your favorite piece of jewel...
- Day 70 - Something you borrowed from someone elseI...
- Day 69 - something red.This message was sent using...
- Day 68 - A magazine you likeuhhhhhhhhh...............
- Day 67 - Something Green. My waterbottle.
- words.
- Day 66 - A picture in your roomLike.... a picture ...
- Day 65 - A picture of you and your best friend.I h...
- Day 64 - Favorite childhood book.
- Day 63 - Sports awardsI think I got a track and fi...
- Day 62 - Last place you traveled to.Kelly's Beach,...
- No title
- Day 61 - School class picture.This is the only one...
- My niece, Anaya Grace, almost 18 months old. Hopef...
- Day 60 - A picture of something you’re excited abo...
- Day 59 - A picture of something random that you ow...
- Day 58 - A picture of your favorite animal.Turtles...
- Day 57 - A picture of your favorite holiday.Today....
- Day 56 - A picture of something that makes you hap...
- Day 55 - A picture of the last movie you saw in th...
- Day 54 - A picture of the one thing you would brin...
- Count em.... 10 kids. I see this as normal in this...
-
▼
July
(40)
No comments:
Post a Comment