Thursday, November 11, 2010

It has been a looooooong time.

Wow. I haven't been on here for soooo long. I don't even know where to start. I haven't blogged at all in almost 2 years! So much has changed, yet so much hasn't. I think I'll leave the real blog to come later, but in the mean time, be ready, its coming! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh ooh!!! Can I design your blog for you?? :)

Jac Ann said...

It used to have a design... disappeared. I actually enjoy designing them... though I would take input. :)

Jac Ann said...

I changed it..... almost have it functioning. Some of the html is hard to edit in the template I'm using....... eventually I'll get it! lol

Anonymous said...

DUDE. Your blog design is amazing. Um... I now feel like a total dweeb asking if I could design your blog with you. I could never do something like that.

You = Genius.

Me = lame.

;)

Jac Ann said...

Its not thaaaat hard... I never got parts to work, but that is creator error that I can't fix... so far. I can show you how anytime!! You could TOTALLY do this. Seriously. :)

(Learning how to do this just shows how bored I was in college and how few Friends I really had...)

Anonymous said...

Well now you're out of college and you have ME! :)

Isn't that like 100 TIMES BETTER than ANY amount of friends you coulda had before???

Ok. Totally joking. I really don't think that highly of myself. I promise.

Do you know other kinds of formats too?? I'd love it if you could show me sometime. :)

Jac Ann said...

I actually just get the designs from free blogger design sites.... but you have to tweak them yourself and change things to personalize it... so it takes a little understanding, but honestly not much. the background and layout of the boxes was all there for me, I just had to find the right place to put the right link and to edit the html enough to make it mine. I'll show you.

Jac Ann said...

Oh and yes, having you is way better! ;)
I honestly had only a few friends in college... and they were work friends who didn't live on campus, so at school I had like one.

And while you may not think that highly of yourself (which is good, I don't get alone with egos very well... though I like eggos.... lol), I think you're amazing. :)