Forever Love
by Francesca Battistelli
You are my forever love
(Why would I look for love anywhere else?)
You are my forever love
(Do I really realize how much this means?)
You are my forever love
(If He is my forever love, shouldn't He have my whole heart?)
You are my forever love
(If I love Him this much, shouldn't my love for Him should spread to others?)
From the bottom of my heart I’ll sing to You
(The deepest love I can give)
From the depths of who I am I love You
(Every part of me, not just my heart)
With everything inside I’ll run to You
(He will catch me and hold me, I need Him)
‘Cause all that I’ve become I owe to You
(I can never love Him enough)
Nothing in this world could ever separate us
(Go ahead and try to take me from Him, it won't happen)
I will love You more than anyone on earth
(I love my Friends to death, but I love Him beyond)
Nothing I desire could ever satisfy me the way that You do
(Though I have many Earthly desires, none really matter. My Savior is so much more important!)
by Francesca Battistelli
You are my forever love
(Why would I look for love anywhere else?)
You are my forever love
(Do I really realize how much this means?)
You are my forever love
(If He is my forever love, shouldn't He have my whole heart?)
You are my forever love
(If I love Him this much, shouldn't my love for Him should spread to others?)
From the bottom of my heart I’ll sing to You
(The deepest love I can give)
From the depths of who I am I love You
(Every part of me, not just my heart)
With everything inside I’ll run to You
(He will catch me and hold me, I need Him)
‘Cause all that I’ve become I owe to You
(I can never love Him enough)
Nothing in this world could ever separate us
(Go ahead and try to take me from Him, it won't happen)
I will love You more than anyone on earth
(I love my Friends to death, but I love Him beyond)
Nothing I desire could ever satisfy me the way that You do
(Though I have many Earthly desires, none really matter. My Savior is so much more important!)
So if I really love Him that much, what am I doing about it? I heard something this weekend that really hit home for me. I can't remember the exact wording, but it was something to the effect of this: "Is it wise to go to the missions field, leaving everything behind?" The response is what hit my heart. "It is not wise to stay if it is God's will for you to go." Wow. This is definitely not the first time I've heard this. Kristin has told me soooo many times that she is safer in the middle of a war, on the missions field, than here at home because she is doing what God has called her to. I know I am called, I just don't know when. In the mean time, I need to live out the life God has for me here, being an example to my jr. highers and everyone around me. Its been hard lately. I've met challenges I never expected to come. I try not to let them push me down. It is definitely a time to run to Him with everything inside.
Lots of random thoughts, I know, but that is how my brain is functioning right now......
Lots of random thoughts, I know, but that is how my brain is functioning right now......
No comments:
Post a Comment