If I could do nothing but worship, singing praise to my LORD, I would be content to do so, knowing I have NOTHING to boast of.
If only I could get past worrying what others' think. I don't think very highly of my voice or my ability to play guitar. God doesn't care what I sound like. Why do I? As long as I make a joyful noise and have a heart of worship, that is all that matters. In fact, I believe it is better to make a joyful noise that does not sound pleasing to people, if it means that God is glorified and you aren't concerned with yourself.... but being a music person, and hearing every clash my voice might make with another and every wrong note/chord I hit.... it's hard to be joyful in my worship sometimes..... which is not so pleasing.
God, make my voice and my song beautiful to YOUR ears. That's all that matters.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(170)
-
▼
September
(29)
- day 142: a picture of the facebook friend you have...
- day 141: a picture of your favorite numberany numb...
- day 140: a picture of your worst fearhaving a hard...
- day 139: a picture of something you couldn't live ...
- day 132: a picture of your favorite stateCali & Wa...
- Day 131 - a picture of your favorite soda.Duh. Tha...
- I have a whole lot to work on............ I don't ...
- Day 130 - a picture of your favorite park. Mile Sq...
- Day 129 - a picture of something you want to do be...
- Learn to Love (NeedtoBreathe)
- Day 128: - picture of your hair color.I don't have...
- Shattered Life by Seventh Day Slumber
- Day 127 - a picture of your favorite family memory...
- Day 126 - a picture of your 2nd favorite city.Quit...
- Day 125: a picture of your favorite city.Impossibl...
- Day 124 - a picture of your favorite song. Soooooo...
- Day 123 - A picture of your favorite pair of shoes...
- Day 122 - A picture of your favorite super hero. T...
- Day 121 - a picture of your favorite bible verse.S...
- Day 120 - a picture of your favorite sandwich.App...
- Day 119 - a picture of your favorite hobby. Photog...
- Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God..."
- Day 118 - a picture of your favorite holiday.St. P...
- Humbling Thoughts...
- Day 117 - a picture of your favorite flower. ...
- Day 116 - a picture of the most helpful thing you'...
- Day 115 - a picture of your favorite movie. Tech...
- Cl@r!ty?
- Day 114 - a picture of your favorite sport. So ha...
-
▼
September
(29)
No comments:
Post a Comment