Friday, September 2, 2011

Cl@r!ty?

While I completely love writing messages, whether in form of e-mail, text, blog, im, or even a handwritten note, I do not like the lack of clarity that comes from writing. If I send a text in which I am trying to sound excited.... and get back the response "K" it really discourages me. I'm sure the person has no intention of doing so, but they sound so not into it that it sounds like they don't care about what I just said.

It doesn't just happen in writing. Sometimes when I get really quiet, it's because it just happened while I was talking. So I don't bother talking any more. That's not always the reason I get quiet, but I'll just say that lately..... it has happened a few times.

I don't know how to take that. Am I that uninteresting? Or annoying? Or what??? I suppose I don't really want an answer to that question........... but it does frustrate me. I want to know what people are thinking. Even if it hurts. At least then, I'd have a reason to feel discouraged.

No comments:

Blog Archive