The music was PHENOMINAL! The stage/set was incredible! The Cast was remarkable! Plus, it was a great story!
Since we couldn't take pictures inside., I found a couple online from news articles...
Last night, Glinda was actually a stand-in. The picture above is her. She had an AMAZING voice! So did Elphaba!
(The one below is the main role, but you can hardly tell.)
(The one below is the main role, but you can hardly tell.)


She actually had a bubble. And Elphaba (the wicked witch) made fun of her for it.

This was amazing. I LOVED IT! I think it makes the story The Wizard of Oz so much better (far different than a child would see it, but better nonetheless)!!! I'm glad things worked out so I could go!
(I was told not to read the book by the way, so if you don't get to see the Broadway on tour, don't bother!)
(I was told not to read the book by the way, so if you don't get to see the Broadway on tour, don't bother!)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great time! :)
I seriously LOVE this musical! I have seen it twice! I know a few people who are obsessed. That's fun you got to go before it moves up to San Fransisco.
That play IS amazing. What I think would be incredible is to actually be in it!! =]
(Warning: Theatre Nerd in Proximity)
I'm so glad I found your blog (through your comment on my blog =D)
-Courtney
Yeah I'd love to be in the orchestra!!! It'd be amazing!
Post a Comment