(I'm not sure that it was ever organized, but it is now, and we won't have to go shopping for a loooooong time! Can we say "excess"? Notice the trash bags, ziplock bags, Splenda, Drink Mixes, Ramen Noodles, and pasta in particular...)
Unfortunately I didn't get "before" pictures. This was about halfway through it.
The floor was piles with bags and boxes and random thrown in things up to the 2nd shelf before I started.....
I threw out a big bag of trash this morning and saw that the large George Forman grill there on the floor, was out in the trashcan outside! Mom won't be happy about that, but I didn't do it! Guess that shows how done with this my dad was! Here are the "in the middle" pictures.
1 comment:
WOOOWWWW! Good job, Jess! That pantry is huge and definitely fully stocked. It looks like you have a family of 8 or more living there. Yeah....won't need to go to the store for anything but meat.
I bet you feel accomplished. :)
And you threw out a George Forman Grill?!? hmmm...should've called one of your Mom's "little friends" first. ;)
Post a Comment