Sunday, March 16, 2008

So tired

... of this life.

I know it sounds negative, but its true. I just am. I can't even begin to explain all the reasons for my saying this.

I've fallen in love with Dizmas' new song "Yours." I proudly own the single already and have pre-ordered their CD thats coming out in April. Here's the chorus:


I wanna give this up, I wanna hold Your hand.
Take away this fear that's like an ocean in my head.
I wanna tell you now, what I couldn't say before;
You are Everything that I was always looking for.
So take me where you want me;
Take me cuz I wanna be Yours.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I feel like giving up on everything, everyday. And I love my life! I think it's just part of being human in a fallen world and knowing there is something better to come...