Living Jac's Life
Prayerfully lived out in a way to glorify my Savior each and every day
Friday, June 17, 2011
Day 40 - A picture of your favorite Disney Character.
My favorite..... is Pascal!! : )
(I like the other two in this picture also... and Max... but not as much as Pascal!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2012
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2011
(170)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(40)
▼
June
(38)
Day 53 - A picture of someone you think is hot.It'...
Day 52 - A picture of your favorite sport.
Day 51 - A picture of your dream car.I <3 my car!
Day 50 - A picture of what you'll be doing tomorrow.
because I'll be busy tomorrow.... and no one cares...
Day 47 - A picture of your favorite place to shop....
mildly amused that the warranty on my sleeping bag...
Day 46 - A picture od where you wish you were righ...
ahahahahhhahahahahaha aaaaahahahahahha riiiight.Th...
defective dollar store glow stick ball.... it sort...
R.I.P. Jeremy Charles the Great (yes, Cora changed...
Justtus squirted me! Check out camp in the backgro...
Charles Jeremy the Great.
Yep... our tent was right there yesterday... cover...
Opporation Noah's Ark strikes again. We had to mov...
at least we aren't at this end of camp! it's cover...
good thing we moved the tents! I think we have a g...
Day 45 - A picture of what you wish your room look...
Day 44 - A picture of someone you're told you look...
I got Cora to try a peach! (she never had one befo...
Kajabi-Can-CanI forgot to take any pics with my ph...
My girls..... who sometimes act like boys..... hav...
Worship + being able to see the river = awesome. I...
Day 43 - A picture of something you can't function...
Day 42 - A picture of your dream house.I want a po...
Day 41 - A picture of your pet.George. The Curious...
Day 40 - A picture of your favorite Disney Charact...
Day 39 - A picture of your favorite movie.Currentl...
Day 38 - A picture of the best part of your day.Li...
Day 37 - A picture of the people you spend most of...
Day 36 - A picture of your ‘other half'.I don't ye...
Day 35 - A picture of your favorite place to eat.P...
Day 34 - A picture of you doing something you love...
Day 33 - A picture of your currently most played C...
Day 32 - A picture of what you did today.Worked wi...
Day 31 - A picture of what you wore today.
The First 30 Days.
I LOVE Photography
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(13)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
2009
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment